I'm loving Grandma time!
Jen had a hair appointment this morning, so she asked me to look after Ryan while she was gone. I had a great time. We played cars under the kitchen sink. Ryan likes to climb into cabinet and close the door behind him. Then he listens and waits while Grandma wonders where he might be and finally opens the doors to find him in there with a great big smile on his face. We watched The Wiggles and danced along with them. We played 'run-to-Grandma-for-big-hugs' repeatedly. We had homemade chocolate chip cookies and milk for snacktime, and Uncle TJ and Chief played 'pass-Ryan-back-and-forth' while he giggled happily. Lunch was 'ABCs and 123s' and a glass of milk. Mommy came home just at naptime. Chief read him The Puppy Story and he is now currently in the arms of Morpheus.
This afternoon I will go do some grocery shopping and maybe a little last minute Christmas shopping with my son. I love this!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home