Nice visit
Bill arrived from North Carolina this morning, as planned. It was so nice to see him! Bill had called earlier, so we had a good idea what time he would arrive. Tom arranged to be home and the three of us had a nice visit. It was so nice. I really enjoyed it. After a bit, Tom helped Bill bring in the piece of furniture that Bill had brought all the way from Massachusetts. We chatted a bit more then we said goodbye. Before Bill left, Tom gave him one of the candle cabins he made for Christmas this year. I thought that was a sweet thing to do. Then Tom led Bill to the local road that would lead him to I-95 and on to Florida.
I hope we get to see them again, soon.

1 Comments:
I finally updated my blog!!
:P
xx
Post a Comment
<< Home