Busy week ahead...
Tonight, Tom and I are going to a pre-deployment briefing. The organizers want to provide a meal and childcare. So Tom will be there to answer questions and I am helping serve and have made a pasta salad. The information in the briefing may be helpful, as well, so hopefully it will be a productive evening. Tomorrow is Halloween, although I don't expect too many trick-or-treaters at the door. I think I had one last year. Wednesday, Tom has a work dinner, Thursday we are both going to a Leadership School graduation dinner, and Friday we are both going to a Combat Dining Out--which is a military tradition that can be lots of fun.
I have some errands and chores to get done today, too. Bills to pay, packages to prepare for mailing, housework and the ACES Newsletter to get out. So, time to get busy....

2 Comments:
what about your cutie-pie neighbors?
Even THEY didn't come to our house for Trick-or-Treat last year! I had gotten something special for them (shaped lollipops) so I gave it to them the day after...but I didn't get to see their costumes. :( They had gone to the event at their church instead of going door to door. They have promised to come this year, though! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home