Friday, February 15, 2008

Welcome, Finland!

New country to hit on the blog--how cool is that?

I don't know anyone in Finland, and this hit came from another blog, so chances are someone is just surfing--but I still get to see that Finnish flag on the stats! Love it!

Thanks for visiting, FInland!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

How do you know who's looking??x

12:54 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

I don't know *exactly* who is looking, but I have a Stat Counter that tells me how many hits I have and where they came from. Sometimes the 'where' is a bit off because of computer intricacies, but I get a general idea. For instance, I know when you have visited when there is a hit from the U.K. with this identifier- cpc2-hudd1-0-0-cust498.hudd.cable.ntl.com

Cool, huh?

Shall I email you the website? It's free.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh yes!
:D
Not that any one will be looking at mine mind :P
xx

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home