Sunday, April 25, 2010

More bullets

  • Cold water pipes now complete (I believe). The man amazes me.
  • Lots of yard work done yesterday while Tom worked on pipes. LOTS more to do.
  • Have had five companies come look at some tree work we need done. I am amazed at the difference in price! One company turned down the work, and between the highest and lowest of the other four, there is about $5,000.00 difference!
  • Lily was a joy to have visit this week--she was lots of fun for both me and Grandpa.
  • Ryan had a fabulous report card. When I suggested I take him out for an ice-cream sundae to celebrate, he said thoughtfully, "I think you should buy me...a car!" Pretty sure he was going for the laugh. At least I hope so!
  • Planning a theatre evening with some friends from SHAPE. One of them is appearing as 'Abigail Williams' in The Crucible, and we will be attending the show with our Director from SHAPE. Very cool. We are looking forward to it.
  • Both my kids had birthdays this past week--Happy Birthday, Jenny and TJ! Then there are my nephew's wife's (Michelle)birthday, as well as their lovely daughter Laura, my niece's husband Dan, my other niece's husband Travis celebrated yesterday, both my parents were earlier in the month, and Tom's mother's birthday is Tuesday. April seems to be THE month for birthdays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home