Tuesday
Tom got in from his exercise night shift around midmorning - he is exhausted. He was still wearing some of his chem gear. He went directly to bed. I hope he gets some sleep -- it has been elusive to him lately. I need his help to find the pictures of the house, so I won't be honoring Erin's request until after this exercise is over. The problem is they were located in his laptop that died. He has a backup, but I don't even know where it is located. Look for pictures next week.
Yesterday was busier than I've been in a while, and it wasn't that busy. I donated blood at the Red Cross -- felt a little woozy afterward, so they elevated my feet and put a cold cloth on my neck, which actually felt really good at the time. This happened to me one other time, years ago, so I knew it wasn't a big deal. I was fine in minutes. I stopped by the Expo Center for an event happening there, then on to a nearby grocery store for a money order and some $.39 stamps. Tom bought something off E-bay and the seller doesn't accept PayPal or checks...seems like a lot of trouble for $13. While I was there, I walked over to the Family Dollar to look around. I found a neat multi-threaded bookmark I bought to use on Sundays. I've actually been thinking of making something similar for the hymnals -- several ribbons on one bookmark to mark the songs before Mass begins so I don't waste time hunting for pages during the service. That's the second really good idea I had that someone else had, too. I feel so validated!
Tom was home when I got here. We had an easy dinner together, then he went off to bed and I went for a walk. The weather was so beautiful -- sunny and warm enough I didn't need a sweater -- in January! Tom left for work about 8:45, and I spent a quiet evening with the computer and the TV.
How is your week going?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home