Sunday night
Sweet Pea update: nothing new to report. Perhaps Jen's theory is correct and we will be waiting for March 6th. (Sorry, Jen, I didn't mean it!)
Daisiy was not in too much trouble. Jen and Jay were already aware that the Plexiglas was not holding and it was just a matter of time before it gave way. Jay went out and ordered a new sidelight. He is hoping for delivery in two weeks. Then it will have to be installed. I hope it warms up between now and then!
It was so cold outside that Ryan and Zach played a lot indoors today. For the most part things went well, but of course there was the usual sibling trouble now and again. Nothing that couldn't be handled. We had leftovers for dinner -- spaghetti and meatballs ot taco soup. Everybody got a salad. For the first time in recent days, Ryan came to the table on time with no two-year-old imp tagging along. It was lovely to have just sweet little Ryan at the table.
I found out today that my cousin's daughter Charlotte was injured in Afghanistan earlier this month. Charlotte is an MP with the Army Reserve. The injuries are not too severe, but any prayer on her behalf would be appreciated.

2 Comments:
I keep reading your blogs...waiting and waiting for baby girl news! Hope it is quick and painless..
Love,
Lin
We're with youon both points, Lin! Not much happening again, today, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home