Its Wednesday!
Sweet Pea update: nothing new to report at this time. I gave Jen a foot massage last night...Jay asked if I was trying to stimulate labor. That's a new one on me, but it didn't work anyway. I was just trying to do something nice for my daughter. We are still 5 to 6 days from her due date, depending on which calculations you use.
I was planning to go out this morning, either to get some grocery shopping done or to take Jen out for a bit if she felt up to it... but it it currently snowing outside and Jay called, saying the trip in to work was awful. Perhaps I should leave it until later. I suppose I should check the weather forecast to see what is expected.
Ryan is happily watching Dora the Explorer and Jen is straightening up. I think I'll get dressed and get some things done today, too. Happy Hump Day, everybody!
I was planning to go out this morning, either to get some grocery shopping done or to take Jen out for a bit if she felt up to it... but it it currently snowing outside and Jay called, saying the trip in to work was awful. Perhaps I should leave it until later. I suppose I should check the weather forecast to see what is expected.
Ryan is happily watching Dora the Explorer and Jen is straightening up. I think I'll get dressed and get some things done today, too. Happy Hump Day, everybody!

4 Comments:
You are so faithful with your updates! Those of us on babywatch are most appreciative! ;)
(thought Jen also updated in a timely fashion this morning, so that's good too)
Hee hee.. ;)
May I suggest making eggplant parmesan for dinner? There is a recipe for Scalini's Eggplant Parm floating around on the internet that is supposed to induce labor(not that it worked for me) But it'd be yummy!
Jenny asked for eggplant parmesan last night - I guess we know why! Personally, I think the fact that Sweet Pea is more quiet than usual is a sign of impending labor. She's gearing up for the Big Event!
Whats Hump Day?
:S
xx
If you think of the five days of the work week as a hill, with Monday starting the uphill climb, Tuesday continues, and WEDNESDAY we crest the hill and start downhill to the weekend. If you picture that description, you see Wedbesday as a hump in the middle. Hence, Hump Day.
Post a Comment
<< Home