So cute
At 6:30 this morning, Lily was crying to beat the band. I was sure she would wake Ryan. I know she woke the dog because she ran upstairs to check it out, then came bounding back down to ask me to let her outside. I did that, then attended my morning ablutions. When I came out of the bathroom, the house was quieter. Lily must have fallen back asleep and Mommy and Daddy went back to bed so I did, too. Couldn't sleep. Came upstairs for breakfast and heard Ryan in his room, singing to himself. He has gone through the Alphabet Song, I've Been Working on the Railroad, Jesus Loves Me, and several songs known only to Ryan. I have let him know I am available for morning rituals, but he is waiting for Mommy. He seems happy as a little clam.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home