Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday

I actually got some things done today...I packed and mailed a package for Jen and family. Just some bibs for Lily, an egg decoration kit I think the boys will enjoy, some stickers, labels and box tops for Zach's school and some iron cleaner. I found the iron cleaner at the BX today. I had mentioned it to Jen and TJ when Jen's iron got gunked up with some melted fabric while TJ was using it. I tried to buy the kind I usually use at the commissary at Andrews AFB but couldn't find it. I got another kind but wasn't satisfied with the way it cleaned the iron plate. When I saw my usual brand today, I picked up two packages -- one for Jen, one for T. I figure with all the starch he uses, he probably needs some, too.
Also today, I got some banking done for an organization I volunteer for and picked up some salad stuff at the commissary. I did notice that Tom added 'Icy Hot' to my list, so I got that, too.
Now I am on my way outside to pot some flowering plants. The little girl next door is sitting on her porch looking bored. I think I'll ask her if she wants to help.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joan --

I was just catching up on your blog. I'm glad everythig is going well and all your loved ones are healthy.

You take care,
Love,
B

5:42 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

Hey, B, Good to hear from you. Hope all is well there and you are planning a very happy Easter.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home