Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Vacation Preparations

I'm spending the day getting ready for a few days with our daughter and her family, our son, and, of course, Hubby. Details later. I can't wait to see them!
After our break, I will be going north with the kids and DH will return home. My Dad is having some surgery next week and I want to be there for him and my Mom. Since the Family Vacation with Tom's family is so soon afterward, we decided that I will stay up north and Tom will join us, then we'll come home together. I just realized my daughter doesn't know about that... Oops. Better tell her....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joan --

I hope your Dad's surgery is nothing too serious. I'll keep him in my prayers. I'm glad Tom's family still gets together in the summer for vacation. That's a nice tradition.

Love,
Barb

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home