Monday, Monday...
* Took Ryan to Gymnastics class. He had a great time and did a great job, too. While there, I signed him up for the 'big boy' class in the fall.
*Ryan and I followed up our trip to the gym with a visit to the library. We were returning our books so we wouldn't have to worry about them during vacation. We read a few stories, but mistly we watched (and seemed to be influenced by) other children misbehaving. No wonder mothers are so eager for school to start up again in the fall.
* Picked up a few things, like bread, at the grocery store on the way home.
*Used the ATM at the bank to access some cash.
*Saw a bunny at the end of the street when we came home.
*Had lunch.
*Sent Ryan's mommy for a nap since she had such a rough night last night.
*Played trucks with Ryan.
*Took Lily so Mommy could catch a few more zzzzs.
*Was useless in comforting Ryan two minutes later when he bumped his head on the coffee table. He went to Mommy for a bandage and ended up falling asleep in her bed.
*Dinnertime was leftovers that Jenny heated up for us. I did dishes while Jen cared for Lily. Ryan wanted Grandma to read stories. Daddy read one first, then Grandma read three. Jammies, brush teeth, sing songs and prayers. More prayers. More prayers. Mommy says enough. Sleep.
Why do I feel like I was a lazybones all day?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home