Wednesday, November 01, 2006

All Saint's Day

Well, I got a big surprise last night -- Between 5:45pm and 6:00pm, there were at least fifteen kids trick-or-treating at my door! Compared to last year's single visitor, this was a lot of kids. I had enough stuff for them, but got nervous that I wouldn't have enough. Tom was still out at a squadron football game, so I gave him a call and he brought home five bags of candy. Anyone who knows my hubby knows he tends to overdo...but I did need to open two of the bags to accommodate all the kids who came by. Most of them had parents waiting in the car at the end of the driveway. Our next-door neighbors stopped by on their way home. Two bears and a cowgirl. So cute! Almost as cute as my little Sweet Pea, Handy Manny and Spongebob Squarepants.
Tom has a work dinner tonight, so I am on my own for dinner. I think I will be having leftover beef stew from last night. It turned out pretty well, and I enjoyed the hard bread I picked up at the commissary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home