posted by Joan S. at 4:35 PM
nice!!! (the water looks so clear!! I'm guessing you figured out what was making it cloudy then?)
I can't say I figured out WHAT was making it cloudy, but I did figure out how to fix it. Thank goodness!
I went to your blog when Ryan was next to me watching Mickey Mouse. He looked at the computer and excitedly said, "GRANDMA!" and here is the best part, "Grandma is so young. She is young in that picture." I thought you might like to know:-)
Awww! Now, where's my will? ;)
you look very relaxed...I'm jealous!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm a wife, mother, grandmother.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
nice!!! (the water looks so clear!! I'm guessing you figured out what was making it cloudy then?)
I can't say I figured out WHAT was making it cloudy, but I did figure out how to fix it. Thank goodness!
I went to your blog when Ryan was next to me watching Mickey Mouse. He looked at the computer and excitedly said, "GRANDMA!" and here is the best part, "Grandma is so young. She is young in that picture." I thought you might like to know:-)
Awww!
Now, where's my will? ;)
you look very relaxed...I'm jealous!
Post a Comment
<< Home