Saturday, August 04, 2007

I don't like the books!

I spent over ten hours today, putting titles and spine decorations on the books, and I don't like how they look at all! We used black, as instructed, but really should have thinned it or grayed it down some. It is too harsh..and there is no time to go back and change it. Argh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joan --

After all the work you put in, I'm sorry you're not happy with the way the books look. But I'll bet anything they will look great to the audience. You're looking at them from the point of a view of a professional.

Take care,
Love,
B

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, B, that's really sweet--the books could be saved with a light 'wash' over them. Hiopefully, the woman who came in Sunday to paint (who arrived just as I was leaving) had time to do that.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home