Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Day Eleven -- The Music Man

Arrived at the theater at noon--I heard the church bells ringing as I went into the building. I love church bells. Anyway, I worked alone on the flat until Patricia arrived at about 4:00pm. We managed to finish getting all the books painted on the flat by the time rehearsal got started, and Ken lifted it off the tables and replaced it with the LAST flat so it will be ready when I go in tomorrow, when I expect to be all on my own for the book painting. I still think I can finish a flat by the time rehearsal starts. I hope so, anyway, because we have some other less-complicated painting to do, too.

Today's painting project. I drew in all the books this morning before I started painting. By the time Patricia arrived, I was finished with the purple, blue and red books, leaving green and brown to finish.
A close-up of the books that have my name on them. See? At the bottom? It looks like I am the author. Hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home