"Bad Dates"
Tom took me to see "Bad Dates" in Charleston today. We went down a few hours early, just so we could enjoy this beautiful day by walking around the city. We were really surprised when the city was full to overflowing! Seems there was the Southeast Wildlife Exposition there this weekend. Who knew?
So we did walk around and enjoy the city, then we went to the American Theater for the 6:00pm performance. I was so surprised to see people walking in to be seated after the play had begun--not just one or two, either, but three different parties. Then, during the first scene, a couple got up from somewhere near the second row and walked out! They didn't stay long enough to know if they liked it or not, so I have to assume there was some sort of emergency. How else to explain such behavior?
The play was good--entertaining and funny. Not spectacular, but good. Afterward, we went to a place called "Juanita Greenberg's" for dinner. We sort of went there by default, since the three other places we stopped had a wait time of over an hour. The place was OK, but not the nicest or most fun place I have ever been. The food was OK, too. At least it wasn't as overpriced os some places in Charleston!

1 Comments:
I love the title "Bad Dates." I've just decided that's what I'm going to title my autobiography!
Have a good week!
Love,
B
Post a Comment
<< Home