Tuesday, March 11, 2008

500th post!

Do you know what that means? It means it is de-lurking day! There are just a few of you who visit regularly who have never posted a comment, even to just say 'hello.' Today's the day! Please, click on 'Comments' at the bottom of the post and leave a greeting. Feel free to tell me who you are and how you came to my blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Periwinkle Jen said...

Well, I do comment, but hi anyway:-)
I found your blog because you gave me the address;-)

Love you!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I regularly comment, but here is a hi, to my second mother :)

And, er, I too found your blog because you gave me the address.

Happy 500th!!
xx

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont comment as often so I guess I will say hello. I found you blog because I looked up worlds best mom and it brought me here.
Love you mom,
T.J.

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your 500th post -- what a milestone! I read your blog almost every day and appreciate the opportunity to keep up with what's going on in your life.

I probably don't say it enough, but you are a wonderful person and your friendship over the years has meant a lot to me.

Love,
B

8:27 AM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

Awww, you guys! What a lovely way to start a day, with such touching sentiments from people I love...

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home