Thursday, February 28, 2008

Running around...

Took some stuff to the base for the Spouse's Group--a box I made for party donations and some mail for Tom. Did an inventory of prizes we have on hand for our upcoming Egg Hunt. Must type that up and send it to one of the ladies who is doing the shopping for prizes this year. Left the base, went to Chuck E. Cheese's for some tokens to use as prizes, Big Lots for decoarations, the Party Store for face painting make up, the dollar store for table covers, a candy jar (guess how many jellybeans), and some decorations...and remembered I needed to go to the ITT Office on base because I won a door prize at the Travel Fair on Tuesday. Went to the location I knew--and they weren't there! Must have moved a while ago, because no sign indicated where they went....back to Hubby's office to ask him and drop off the stuff I picked up. Went to the new location, got the goody bag (Carnival Cruise lines chap stick and pens), and home--to get ready for the dinner we attended this evening. Five new Chief's were inducted tonight, one of them we knew back on Langley when he was an E-5. Tom always liked Willie (he lived catercorner to us), and thought they could be friends if Tom weren't his superior at work. Now they are colleagues. Very cool.
No theater work today--but I will be spending the day there tomorrow and hoping to finish the painting then. I'll try to remember to take pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home