My Son Got Married Today ***photos added
I will give more details and post photos soon, but for now--it was a lovely day and we are so happy for T.J., that he found a woman who makes him as happy as Jodi makes him.
Jen had some thoughts this morning, too.
The Bride and Groom shortly after the ceremony that made them husband and wife.
Still trying to blow those bubbles....
Posed by the photographer, but I caught T.J. as he looked at Jodi. Just look at his face. He is so in love.
Jodi's dance with her Dad. He chose the song and took it to the DJ during the week before the ceremony; he cried all the way through it. So did Jodi.
See?
Jodi 's family is obviously crazy about one another--evidenced by the fact that ALL of her siblings (she is one of nine) were present for her wedding, from all over the country. I know these were happy tears.
Their first dance. I was beginning to worry that T.J. would dehydrate. No, seriously, how sweet is it that his emotions we so evident?
They had a good time at their party.
A really good time.

8 Comments:
Dad got some really good pictures! I want copies!
No disrespect to Dad's photographic skills, but those shots are MINE. Every one.
The bride and groom look so happy. I wish them all the best as they start their life together.
Love, B
They do look happy, don't they? They really are, too, which is the best part.
Thanks for your good wishes for them--I'll pass it on.
I never saw you with the camera. I just assumed. Sorry.
Just got on email, The photo's are wonderful, the Bride and Groom look so good together! X love
Geraldine
Thank you, Geraldine! Now think about those gorgeous grandbabies. (No rush, T & J, just thinking ahead).
It looks to have been a wonderful event, full of family fun and many memories made! I am so glad all worked out well and I agree that they will make some gorgeous kids:)
Post a Comment
<< Home