Monday, October 26, 2009

Ma and Pa

Yesterday afternoon, Tom and I took a walk along the Ma and Pa Trail. Ma and Pa is short for Maryland and Pennsylvania, and the trail is part of the Heritage Trail of the American Railroads. We walked in the opposite direction that we took last time, and found ourselves ending up at Annie's Playground! Unfortunately, it was much too long a walk to bring the grandchildren--we will have to drive to the Playground if we want to go there. Anyway, it was a beautiful day for a walk and I enjoyed it very much. Which is good, because my shins are barking at me today for abusing them yesterday. If I didn't enjoy it, I might not do it again! :)

Also yesterday, Tom took himself out early in the morning to the Conowingo Dam. He had information that Bald Eagles are often seen there, and that information was right! He took lots of photos and enjoyed his outing. I have suggested he should take Jenny and her camera there, too. He says the kids would be bored. Rats! That means I will have to babysit...and y'all know how much I dislike that! Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home