Wow
I haven't been here in some time--I don't really have any extraordinary news, but there have been some things happening.
Quickly, in bullets:
- Saw the play "Hairspray" at Toby's Dinner Theatre in Columbia. Excellent show.
- Also saw several plays this summer with MIL and SIL--Tom's mom bought tickets for the summer series at Cockpit in Court at Essex Community College. We saw four excellent productions: "Daddy's Dyin' - Who's Got The Will?"; "Singin' In The Rain"; "Angel Street"; and "Curtains."
- Tom has been working hard on the house -- the upstairs kitchen has a new floor, paint, counter tops, light fixture and a ceramic tile back splash. Oh, and he added a TV. Hee!
- Summer kitchen has been gutted.
- Tom is building new cabinets and rewiring for a cook top.
- I attended a baby shower this weekend for my nephew's new baby--a boy, due at the end of September.
- The grandkids have been coming over to visit about once a week. While Ryan was at Summer Camp, Lily came by herself. Lots of fun for Grandma.
- Had lunch with Barbara and Sandy at Sandy's house. Good times.
- Had dinner with Sandy and Nancy--a high school friend I haven't seen since graduation. More good times!
I also have a few plans in the works:
- Meeting a friend on Friday for a Nationals game. Haven't seen her since before Jen was married.
- Hoping to take the grandchildren shopping for some school things, and maybe to a movie before school starts.
I'm hoping to post some pictures soon. :)

2 Comments:
Ummm... photos of the renovation project... please. I so want a back splash and am most anxious to see what choices you all made there.
I do have some shots of the renovations, just got to get myself together to get them up here. I like the backsplash--it really brings the room together.
Post a Comment
<< Home