Friday, February 11, 2011

Kirsty's photos




Geraldine's daughter Kirsty posted her pictures from their visit here in October on her Facebook page. I copied two of them to post here. I think they are my favorites! Lily and Kirsty made fast friends. Lily really liked being with Kirsty and Kirsty seemed to like her back. These pics were taken in the car on the way to Fort McHenry. After that, we went shopping at the mall, and Lily loved shopping with Kirsty. She spent all of her time with Kirsty, until she spotted a pair of Hello, Kitty shoes. Those she brought to me, with a glint in her eye. Naturally, she took them home. ;)


2 Comments:

Blogger Periwinkle Jen said...

It was so sweet of them to let Lily tag along on your adventures:-) She loves those shoes and gets compliments on them all the time!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Barbara said...

I can't believe how big Lily is getting! She is a beautiful little girl.

B.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home