Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday

So, I spent the day running errands. I got the pool water analyzed, stopped off at the Trophy Shop, went to the Post Office, Arts and Crafts on base, the Base Exchange and to the Tent Sale in the Exchange Parking Lot. The biggest time block was taken by the tent sale -- two hours! It was the same last year. It is SO slow! The problem is there are only three checkouts. You would think this would be enough, but it really isn't. Most of your 'shopping' time is taken up with standing in line, waiting for it to move. Since there is only room for one cart in the aisle, there is nothing else you can do. Once you enter that tent, you are stuck until you worm your way through to the end and check out. I did pick up a few items at good prices, but two of the advertised items I wanted were not available. Argh! Tomorrow we are off to Darlington Raceway to work for the day. Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home