Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday

Spent yesterday afternoon and evening with Mom and Dad. Dad is looking better and seems to be feeling a little stronger. Mom made meat loaf, cucumber salad, and corn on the cob for dinner. Yummy! We had a nice visit and I enjoyed myself very much.
On the way home, I stopped by my SILs to drop off a toaster oven that is intended for use by her daughter is setting up her apartment. It was really too late to demand attention, so I knocked lightly. WHen there was no response, I left it on the covered porch and sent an email when I got home, telling Laura what I had done. I sure hope they found it!
When I got back to Jen and Jay's, I found they had both been making wonderful progress at home. Tryig to get things done after work and when the little ones are sleeping means they both get the most done in the evenings -- and they stay up too late. I hope they get good results from their efforts! Jen managed to find some time to add some photos to her blog. Very cute!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Got any plans?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home