Tired
I am so tired! I feel like I must have done a lot today, and I really didn't. I handled the trah and the recycling, which hasn't been done in a while, so there was a fair amount, but it wasn't overwhelming. I went to the commissary for a disposable roasting pan, and I went to the BX, too, but I forget now why...they didn't have it anyway, but I did pick up some books for the grandsons. I stopped in at Tom's office to drop off the drink mix and tissues he had requested. When I got home, I put the turkey we promised for tomorrow's luncheon in the oven, then cleaned up that mess in the kitchen. Tom was late coming home, so I ate alone, colored my hair, then sliced down the turkey and prepared a cranberry relish. I also gathered the pan drippings so I can make a gravy tomorrow to go with the instant mashed potatoes I am taking. I cleaned up the kitchen again and now I am going to bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home