Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday morning

I have a couple of commitments today. There is a farewell luncheon for one of the lieutenants and his wife, who is a member of ACES; later this evening is an ACES meeting. Joan E. and I are handling the refreshments, so I have to gather things together before I head out for the day. We're keeping it simple. Just cheese and crackers, a box of cookies and some drinks. I need to get woth Joan to make sure we are on the same page...

We have NO plans for the rest of the week, yet. Oh wait, I'm wrong...I suggested in the ACES newsletter that we do an impromptu night out at the Enlisted Lounge on base on Friday. Ooops. Friday is Veteran's Day and it is entirely possible the Lounge will be closed. Gota check that out, too....

Have a good week, everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home