Monday, December 04, 2006

"I DO have eyebrows!"

Ryan made this pronouncement the Saturday after Thanksgiving, just as his family was headed out the door of Great Aunt Dina's house, following a family gathering. No one knows what prompted his observation, but it sure struck us as funny. Great Uncle Gary noted that he has eyebrows, too! Then he pointed out that there must be an outbreak of eyebrows! Too cute. I still remember that little voice proclaiming the presence of hairs over his eyes and I giggle at random moments. I love having grandchildren!

2 Comments:

Blogger Periwinkle Jen said...

That was funny. He was touching his eyebrows just before he said it, but I still don't know why it needed a proclamation. I had forgotten. I'm glad you blogged it. It gave me a good chuckle.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Periwinkle Jen said...

That was funny. He was touching his eyebrows just before he said it, but I still don't know why it needed a proclamation. I had forgotten. I'm glad you blogged it. It gave me a good chuckle.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home