Saturday, February 17, 2007

Peanut Butter

I rarely buy peanut butter, much less two jars at a time...however, TJ is away from home just now and his favorite cookie is peanut butter...I thought I'd stock up so I could mail him some homemade goodies. Hah! I bought Peter Pan Peanut butter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Periwinkle Jen said...

Does the id number start with 2111? I was really glad for you having been here when I heard about the peanut butter thing. I always buy Peter Pan and Ryan has been eating PB&J a lot lately. When I went to look in the cabinet I realized we had been using the peanut butter you bought when you were here. It was JIF, so thanks! :-)

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news for T.J. I know that will make him happy.
Love Ya,
T.J.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen, yes, the id number starts with 2111. One jar is still unopened, but I had a sandwich made with peanut butter from the other, and I am not sick. Not taking chances, though. TJ will be getting cookies from a NEW jar.

Glad I bought JIF, too! That worked out nicely.

Love you guys.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home