Today
Not much housework got done, but some.
I made cookies first thing this morning to send to my favorite troops overseas, and only burned the bottoms of one trayful.
Paid some bills online, but had problems (again) with one of them...sent off my little email asking for help because even the 'I forgot my password' helper link didn't help me. Grr.
Managed to get all the bushes in the front garden trimmed for Spring. Now they look a little more shaped...just a little.
Talked with my parents on the phone today--they called me, which is highly unusual. Actually Dad called, chatted a bit, then put Mom on. I have a feeling Mom was worrying about me and Dad called to set her mind at ease, but let her think I called them. Dads are good a taking care of things like that.
After my adventures outside, I had the last of the fajitas for dinner then took a nice soak to clear away the grime and bits of shrub from my skin. Now I'd better go moisturize or I am going to wither away to nothing.
Happy Sunday! Hope the coming week is a good one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home