posted by Joan S. at 11:08 PM
Hi Joan --I just loved today's pictures. Your grandchildren are absolutely adorable and Jen is such a beautiful young woman. I'm sure you're really enjoying their visit!Love,B
B~ I couldn't agree with you more! ;) I am having a great time in spite of the heat wave that keeps us hunting for indoor fun, unless we are in the pool.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm a wife, mother, grandmother.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Hi Joan --
I just loved today's pictures. Your grandchildren are absolutely adorable and Jen is such a beautiful young woman. I'm sure you're really enjoying their visit!
Love,
B
B~ I couldn't agree with you more! ;)
I am having a great time in spite of the heat wave that keeps us hunting for indoor fun, unless we are in the pool.
Post a Comment
<< Home