posted by Joan S. at 7:23 PM
Dear T.J --WELCOME HOME!! You don't know me (actually we met once but you were an infant so I doubt if you remember) but I have prayed for you (and your mom) the whole time you were gone. I'm so glad you're home safe and sound.Love,Barbara
B., That is so sweet...and thank you for the prayers--they are always appreciated! We are so happy to have him home. Love,Joan
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm a wife, mother, grandmother.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Dear T.J --
WELCOME HOME!! You don't know me (actually we met once but you were an infant so I doubt if you remember) but I have prayed for you (and your mom) the whole time you were gone. I'm so glad you're home safe and sound.
Love,
Barbara
B.,
That is so sweet...and thank you for the prayers--they are always appreciated! We are so happy to have him home.
Love,
Joan
Post a Comment
<< Home