Done!
My sleep patterns are ALL messed up! I re-read the sixth book in the Potter series and I'm glad I did. I had forgotten a LOT of the details in that book! As soon as I finished that one, I started on "The Deathly Hallows." I took the book to bed with me and next thing I knew, it was dawn! Yipes. I haven't done that since I was a teenager!
Anyway, I enjoyed the book immensely--but I still have lots of questions! Did anyone else find this was true for them, as well?
That was yesterday, the day we were supposed to strike the set for Music Man. Oops! I did go in, but found most of the work was completed by the time I got there. I did put a few things away, carry some smaller items back to the workshop and help repair a curtain that got torn during the production. Then we went to the workshop to complete the process...and T.J. called. I stepped outside for better reception and we talked for about 20 minutes. It was good to hear from him, he sounds good, says he is looking forward to seeing me soon. Anyway, when I went back in, Augie was not in the workshop...so I worked on cleaning up. When he finally got back, he was on his way out and said he'll be back on Wednesday. There is a lot of tearing down to do, but I cannot do it alone, nor would I attempt it. There is not much help in this theater on the technical side, especially for the cleanup after a play part....although I honestly have no idea if any announcement or request for help was made. I certainly did not hear one, I just know there is still work to be done.
Today, I am catching up on things at home. I have some maintenance to do with the pool, the yard and the house. I also have to return a borrowed item to the base. Sort of dull, but there it is...
Have a good day, y'all!

2 Comments:
I had a lot of questions, but it turned out that most of them were answered with a re-reading. I read those books so fast the first time to find out what happens that I miss details. :)
Plus, like you, a lot of that first read happens in the wee hours of the morning.
Oh, I am hoping a complete set of the seven books comes out for Christmas...then I can re-read the entire series in order--at my own pace!
Post a Comment
<< Home