A quiet house today...
I took Jen and the kids to the airport yesterday. I really enjoyed their visit. I hope they did, too, in spite of the horrendous heat wave that struck the east coast while they were here...
We played indoors.

We played in the pool. (You've already seen photos in the previous post.)
We watched movies.

We went to EdVenture in Columbia.
Where we climbed,
We played indoors.

We played in the pool. (You've already seen photos in the previous post.)
We watched movies.
We went to EdVenture in Columbia.
Where we climbed,
and climbed,
and climbed some more.

We got to sit in a real fire truck!
Lily waved to Grandma. Ryan played and played with the other kids checking out the 'fire station.' He had a great time sliding down the fire pole!

Ryan played in sand,
and played in water.


and slid,
and built things! ...with pipes,
and blocks,

and Ryan used a working digger!
On Saturday, we said goodbye at the airport.

The house is quiet and a little lonely today, but I will be seeing them again soon!
Lily played in the water, too. The water play area was outside--and temperatures were above 100 degrees! 
Ryan really enjoyed the water fun, which necessitated his complete change of outfit. 
Lily drummed,
and slid,
and Ryan used a working digger!
On Saturday, we said goodbye at the airport.
The house is quiet and a little lonely today, but I will be seeing them again soon!

2 Comments:
Ryan looks kind of angry in the movie picure. I wonder what was happening in the movie.
He does look a bit annoyed, doesn't he? I'm not sure why. The movie was "All Dogs Go To Heaven 2." Could it be that you had just told him you wouldn't be sitting through the movie with them?
Post a Comment
<< Home