Crazy week...
We spent Sunday until 4:00 visiting with family for Mother's Day. It was really nice--my brother Rob and his wife Lisa hosted at their house. There was a table full of food and Lisa encouraged us all to eat the 'appetizer's' so they could make dinner! We had to leave at 4:00 so that we could get home in tome for work the next day so we missed that portion. We enjoyed our time there, though. The small ones seemed to have a good time together and us grownups shared some food and fellowship, too. Lily liked the two dogs who were present--Mom's Lucy and R & L's Molly. Molly is a pup, only 5 1/2 months old. Lucy got a bit annoyed with her attempts at play. They are both very sweet, but Lily preferred Lucy. I think it had to do with the fact that Lucy didn't bark and Molly did. I was there once when Molly barked and Lily flinched, then buried her face in my neck because it scared her. While I don't like Lily to be scared, I love it that she trusts me to take care of her when she is scared even if it's only when Mommy and Daddy aren't around. Traffic was abominable on the way home and we didn't get in until almost 2:00am...
Monday, Tom went to work and I got the oil changed in my car. Tuesday we did the Biltmore thing, Wednesday I had an appointment with the neurologist, I got the oil changed in Tom's truck and we had a farewell dinner for the Group Commander. Today I had lunch with Joan E., who helps a lot with the Spouse's Group, I went to three different stores looking for shoes to were this weekend, and tonight we have an Airman Leadership School Graduation Dinner. Tomorrow we leave early to go to Jen's so we can babysit while she takes Jay out for a birthday dinner and Saturday is my niece's wedding. Whew!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home