I Hate Moving!
I hate the details--find a house; finance a house; prepare the current house to be rented or sold; prepare to move; cancel utilities, cable and Internet; set up utilities, cable and Internet for the new home; etc., etc., etc. Argh!
And in the middle of THIS particular move, we get to prepare a retirement ceremony and party and lunch and on and on....
Pray for me!

5 Comments:
Just think about how great it will be once you're moved in less than a mile from your grandkids. That should be some good motivation:-) I'll even help you paint!
I actually HAVE a few ideas for painting and I would be thrilled with the help. Or at least the company if you find yourself busy keeping Lily out of the paint!
and I AM looking forward to being closer to all the family, especially the grandkids.
Is this how I find out you got the house?
T.J.? Is that you? If it is, I didn't want it to look like we were gloating....
It is me and I would not think of it as gloating I am happy for you and soon I will find the house of my dreams
Love
T.J.
So Congrats cant wait to see it.
Post a Comment
<< Home