More pictures from the last month...
These are from our Family Father's Day Celebration at my sister Cathy (and her husband Jim's) shore house. It was a beautiful day and we all had a good time. Jim provided steamed crabs that were just FABulous--I had to force myself to stop eating! Then there was dinner....so much food! I played a ball and racquet game with Patrick, 3 and Colin, 2--where I tried to hit the racquet as I pitched the ball to them. They seemed to enjoy it, and the look on Colin's face when he got a hit was priceless.
Here is Jim with his back to the water, preparing to take a picture of his own. Jim is one of those avid photographers that rarely has his own picture taken. 
Here we have Dad opening one of his Father's Day gifts, with a little help from great-grandson Patrick.
Mom, watching Dad open gifts while holding Lucy's leash. Her Lucy, not T.J.'s.
Rob watching Dad open his gift.


Here we have Dad opening one of his Father's Day gifts, with a little help from great-grandson Patrick.
Mom, watching Dad open gifts while holding Lucy's leash. Her Lucy, not T.J.'s.
Rob watching Dad open his gift. 
In all a really nice day. I spent the night (I was the only one, everyone else had to be at work on Monday) and Cathy and I went to breakfast and did some shopping the next day. She let me help her with some clean up at the house and soon enough, it was 5:00pm! I had promised Ryan 'something fun' so I had to head home.
Cathy and Jim did a terrific job, with a few contributions from the rest of the family. Thanks for hosting, guys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home