Tuesday, June 03, 2008

By request~


This is the result of all the work we did over Memorial Day Weekend. That water is so clear you can see the print on the bottom of the pool, and even the drain! Doesn't it look refreshing? And inviting? Don't you want to jump right in and float your cares away? Or do your water aerobic routine? Doesn't it make you want to visit your mother? And bring your kids? Hmmm? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Periwinkle Jen said...

That does look inviting. If only we could be there tomorrow...It's going to rain all day here.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Jac-Q said...

My mother does not have a pool! Maybe we could pretend you were our grandmother and come to your pool anyway? Of course, I can't afford 4 dollar a gallon gas fueled road trips, but if I could, that picture knows I would.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home