Friday, September 19, 2008

Rough Week

I won't take too much time to write everything out, but since Tom's retirement ceremony, we have been exceedingly busy. Folks who know us are aware that Mom ended up in the hospital while visiting for the ceremony, so I have been driving the hour + to the hospital daily. Tom has been trying to get things done at the theatre and we have had movers at the house for three days now. Good times.
Mom is improving slowly, the movers are almost done and the set is coming along. We hope to be 'home' at the end of next week! Woohoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jac-Q said...

Joan! I am so sorry to hear of the hospital stay for Mom, but so excited for TJ.
I am in Carolina today, but heading back tomorrow. I need your cell humbers as I washed my phone again! I know... don't say it.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home