Monday, December 21, 2009

SNOW!

18" of snow on Saturday.

Tom's new promotion, which he learned of during the week, makes him responsible for snow removal...sooooooo, he went to work on Saturday morning and didn't come home until Sunday morning. He immediately began shoveling snow out of our driveway. He had only gotten a catnap at work and didn't got to bed until about 2:00pm. His work phone rang before 3:00, and he had asked me to wake him at 4:00. Ouch! I called him, but he decided not to get up right away. During this whole time, I was busy treating a sore throat and runny nose. Luckily, we had what I needed in the house. Tom got a call later to let him know he would be needed at work again between 4:00 and 5:00am, so we both went to bed early.
Below are some photos I took at dusk, after I cleared a path down the driveway and to the door.

The snow that was swept back into the house with the door.



Before the storm was over, I'm guessing 14" on the top of the trashcan.
Snow on my side mirror.
The spotlight struggling to be seen through the snow.
Look carefully through the falling snow--you can see the circle of light from the spotlight and the Nativity Scene it is supposed to be lighting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home