Random thoughts for today
*~I like to think I enjoy yardwork. The truth is I love a beautiful garden but wish the work would do itself.
*~I really enjoy our friends. That's why I am really looking forward to the next two weekends. We get to see Gary this weekend, either in Savannah or here; and we get to see Lindsay and Ken next weekend in Fayetteville, NC. The bonus next weekend is we get to see some family, too, as they are coming down from Maryland to see Ken perform Lumiere in a community theatre performance of Beauty and the Beast.
*~The base library is looking for volunteers to do some reviews of their books, movies and CDs and I am going to give it a shot. Wish me luck. I am supposed to review one of their products and email 200 words or so. It has to be something they own. Any suggestions?
*~I find that I am curious about who has been popping in to read the blog...
*~I think that's it for now. Anyone reading, have a good Friday (no pun intended, but that's funny, I don't care who you are!) and an even better weekend.

1 Comments:
That's weird. I started writing a "Random Thoughts" post last night, but I didn't finish it yet.
Post a Comment
<< Home