Tuesday
Not much going on today...Tom did call to let me know the 'thing' he couldn't remember that he had to do on Friday is the Airman Awards Banquet. His squadron doesn't have any candidates up for awards, but Tom still should be there. He asked if I wanted to go along. I guess it is better than staying home alone! We'll be going to Fayetteville sometime Saturday before the show. I am really looking forward to seeing the play, again. I just remembered Gary...I wonder what we'll do if he decides to come spend some time with us? I better remind Tom....

6 Comments:
Woah, I thought I was in the wrong place for a second! I like this template.
Isn't it funny how a template changes a blog?
On a someone separate note, the problem with these preset blogger templates is they become like kid's names in some ways. When I hit one that is the same as mine, it makes me all uncomfortable. And unfortunately, some political blogs that I read but strongly disagree with have made me hate some of the templates. :)
I just decided I've had enough of the orange. It has bever been my favorite color, anywyay.
I am having problems with this template, though. There were no 'edit me' spots for links. I looked up how to add them, and thought I did what it said, but still no links....I'll be trying again when my patience returns.
Oh, and I know what Christina means about associating ill feelings with things like a child's name or a template...I haven't learned Sweet Pea's name, yet, and I've tried not to butt in too much, but there are a few I really hope are not in the running...
I used to live in Fayetteville!
isnt it in NC? I could be hugely mistaken...
xx
Kimberly,
This is the same Fayetteville, NC where you used to live. Our friend is an Army doctor, stationed at Fort Bragg...next to Pope AFB, where your dad was stationed when you lived there. It's about two and a half hours from here.
Post a Comment
<< Home