Monday
Easy day today. I got an email request from Tom to bring some things that he forgot when he left this morning. I had to take a water sample to the pool store anyway, so I did it while I was out. Going to the base first meant my route to the pool store went right by the Ladie's Apparel Warehouse. I decided to go in and came out with four items -- a dress, blouse and two pairs of slacks. At the pool store, I picked up a replacement bag for our vaccuum and had the water analyzed. We need to 'shock' the water again. Tom handled that when he got home from work, after his run and while I was getting dinner on the table. Now we are watching '24.' I am getting into it, but I have a hard time with the tension evoked by the show. Ergo, I post to my blog or fold laundry or any of a number of mundane activities to help alleviate the stress.
Tomorrow I will get a new picture of the pepper plant. It is going nuts!
I hope everyone is enjoying the evening!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home