Thursday, June 22, 2006

I've got my radio back!

~The dealership called last evening and we scheduled today for my radio to be replaced. I am so glad to have it back! I was surprised at how very much I missed having music in the car as I drive.
~In other news, the Intramural Softball season has finally started on base. Weather held up the season for a few days, but CE won their opener on Tuesday. They lost last night's game, but they sure made it exciting to watch. We were behind 8 - 1 when CE rallied for six runs. Then the other team scored two runs, we scored one more but finally struck out in the end.
~Tom finally got a response from the local community theatre. They are having auditions for "Oklahoma!" tonight, and we can stop by and sign up then. The man apologized for the long delay in responding - although there was no real explanation for the yearlong wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home