Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm Back!

Thanks for checking in. I have returned from a Family Vacation in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and will be catching up in the next few days. I have photos to post and stories to share. I just wanted to let everyone who might be checking in that the blog will have some new information soon. I'll let you decide if it is interesting or not!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joan --

Welcome back!! I look forward to reading future blog entries regarding your vaction. It sounds like it was really nice.

I was also glad to hear that your dad's surgery went well and that he is on the mend. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Love,
B

11:26 AM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

B,

Thanks for the good wishes. I was very happy to be with the family for so long, and I miss them a lot -- but it is always good to be home. More soon....

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home