You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.
LOL! Yay! ;) I actually took it three times and went back and put in some second choice answers for a few I waffled on and STILL got that result. So now i'm wondering what other results there actually are?
4 Comments:
LOL! Yay! ;) I actually took it three times and went back and put in some second choice answers for a few I waffled on and STILL got that result. So now i'm wondering what other results there actually are?
How funny - I wondered the same thing!
I go that one too.
Sometimes I think the results are only based on one question and the rest are to throw you off.
I got ingenuity. I would suspect any test that called me compassionate. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home