Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What personality type are you?

You Are An ESFP
The Performer
You are a natural performer and happiest when you're entertaining others.A great friend, you are generous, fun-loving and optimistic.You love to laugh - and you like almost all people equally.You accept life as it is, and you do your best to make each day fantastic.
You would make a good actor, designer, or counselor.
So tell me, does anyone believe this about me? I get the friend part, but 'good actor, designer, or counselor'? I know a few people who could dispute that!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joannie --

I think there's something wrong with the Personality test that was mentioned in your blog. I took the test and it said I was an "AWTSKE"

I scrolled down only to find that this means "a**hole who thinks she knows everything."

Oh well, maybe I'll try again later

Love
B

4:16 PM  
Blogger Joan S. said...

OMG! That's absolutely terrible! Something is definitely wrong...unless, of course, you are testing my gullibility? Maybe?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home