Oklahoma! is history.
This afternoon's performance of Oklahoma! was the final show for Sumter Little Theater's first show of the season. There was a cast party following, to which spouses were invited. Tom decided he wanted to go, so I met him after the show. Good thing we decided to do it this way because Tom forgot his camera and called me while I was at the commissary to ask me to bring it when I came. He was able to get some photos of the set pieces he worked on, as well as some shots of the cast.
At the party, I met some other members of the stage crew. One even told me my husband is a genius! Of course, I already know this, but the affirmation is always nice. In thinking back, I should have been clever and said something like 'I know, he married me, didn't he?' I'm just not that quick.
By the time I saw Tom, I was relieved to see his lip was back to normal ~ we had been doing some gardening in the morning, and Tom had what seemed to be an allergic reaction. His bottom lip looked like he'd had collagen injections!~ He said his face felt like it was swollen and his lips tingled...he wasn't overly concerned, as he often is not, so I told him to be aware of his breathing. Any difficulty should be met with a trip to the emergency room. He agreed (thank goodness!) but the trip proved unnecessary.
The crew is taking a day off, then strikes on Tuesday. I guess that means the actors don't help...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home