Sunday
Church this morning, then home for a delicious, leisurely breakfast. Sent Tom and Kev for a bike ride as both seemed to need some exercise; Geraldine and I took a walk through the neighborhood. We left a good half hour after returned a good hour before the guys. They biked into Sumter and saw the Little Theater where Tom is now a volunteer and the surrounding area, they even biked past Swan Lake and Iris Gardens.
Later in the afternoon Geraldine and I enjoyed a dip in the pool while Kev read a bit and kept us company. Tom was busy in his garage with his latest project - a sanding table. Dinner, made by Tom, was a lovely beef tenderloin steak with potatoes and corn on the cob. Lots of chin-wagging after dinner. We're off to bed and hoping to do Fort Sumter and Charleston tomorrow. I neglected to take pictures today, so I'll have to get some shots in the morning.

2 Comments:
Sounds like everyone is having a good time:-)
I sure hope so. Dad has a four-day exercise, so K, G, and I are on our own for some sightseeing. Hope I don't get lost!
Post a Comment
<< Home