They're he-ere!
Kevin and Geraldine have arrived safely. They got here about six or so this evening and we have been talking almost non-stop since. It's been great! They brought some marvelous goodies for us, but Geraldine forgot her tea bags. Good thing I have a stash of my own English tea bags, isn't it? photos tomorrow. We're taking a 'down day' at the house then we'll start the tourist stuff on Monday. I'm so happy they're here!
On another note, the ACES meeting went well, attended by about 10 spouses and the squadron commander. We're hoping to get a good strong group going that provides support and fun for the spouses and the squadron. Wish us luck!

2 Comments:
Dear Joan ---
"Goos thing?" Is that some kind of German word???
Sorry, just had to reach out and yank your chain a little!!
Have fun with your guests.
Love,
B
I have *got* to learn to proofread! Thanks for keeping me on my toes.
Post a Comment
<< Home